Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A farewell to can't

Dear can't:

Saying goodbye to you does not make me sad. I will not miss you as much as you think I will. I want to find out what it feels like to live in the CAN DO world. I want to know what it feels like to do the unthinkable, to be able to look at the long hard challenges in front of me and be willing to go for it. Our relationship certainly has had it's ups and downs, mostly downs, but I believe you have served your purpose and thus, I must say goodbye to you.

From now on the difficult tasks will seem less difficult, I will see the road before me as a choice, and option, a place I want to be rather than something that is undoable or stressful. I will see the impossible tasks as simply possible.

So good-bye to you my friend, hopefully our paths will not cross again, but if they should, I hope you will see I am in a better place, partially because of you but mostly because I have learned and grown and really have become the best "me" I can possibly be.

Farewell Can't......hello Can.

*************************************************************************************
Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you
can’t change. Kiss slowly, forgive quickly, play hard, take chances give
everything and have no regrets.
Life is too short to be anything but happy!
*************************************************************************************

No comments: