Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Time and the Universe

Time flies by so fast sometimes that I can't even understand where it all goes. I mean in any given day there are ONLY 24 hours...no more, no less...well less if you sleep them away but regardless...how come some days seem longer than others?

It's been awhile since I've listened to the Universe or even had time to blog, work has been a little crazy...less people but more work...no more $$$$ of course but in this economic crazy time I am not complaining too much. I like to feel needed, like what I do matters, that the energy I am putting into projects or work makes a difference somewhere down the road. I don't need much for it in return, just acknowledgement that I am working my ass off is enough....although more $$$ I wouldn't turn down!

So today I stopped to breathe.....to take a breath and try to get back to me....to what I want, to what I need and to stop letting other things control everything in my life. What does the Universe say to me today when I catch up.....

I do believe that the single most important thing I could ever, ever share with you, with regard to maximizing the health, harmony, and happiness in your life, not to mention expediting the manifestation of your heart's fondest desires, can be summed up in just one word:
Love yourself.
Okay, two words.
Love yourself.
I do -
The Universe


It's a simple thing really. LOVE WHO YOU ARE. I guess that's four words really but it's so much harder to do than to say it. My dad used to irritate the living daylights out of me...well he still kinds of does but he used to say "how can you ever expect anyone to love you if you can't love yourself?" Okay so maybe as annoying as he was, he had something. How do we learn to love the beast? It's not that I find myself unlovable but I think it's that we, well probably more just me, don't put enough value in who we are and what we have made of ourselves. It's all the rules around me that make me feel like I am not good enough as I am...mostly I don't care about that and I don't buy into it but frankly I'm kind of exhausted from fighting this fight. I feel like I am doing it all alone and I am done....tired, finished....kaput....ugh.

I feel worn out by life lately...like I've been drug behind a car for a few hundred miles and I just can't find my groove again. How does one get their groove back? Wasn't that a movie and a cartoon? I need my groove.....have you seen it?

No comments: