Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hearing the music but refusing to dance

I love this saying " We are fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance". Reminds me that no matter what, life keeps moving on and we all do things constantly to make fools of ourselves so why not enjoy the ride?

Today is a day that feels like there is hope, hope in what I have, hope in where I am going, just hope. Sometimes just making a decision to do something, or to stop doing something, is half the battle of just doing it. I've been doing so much for so long that I don't really feel invested in that it feels quite amazing to come to the final decision to just stop doing these things and let things be as they will be. Sometimes stopping fighting the battle is the battle.

I have more to say on this but I will have to finish tomorrow...so for now...I will leave it at this.

No comments: