Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A few words on perspective

The more you find good in others, the more you find it in yourself. If that statement is to be beleived then we must live outside ourselves to learn to live within ourselves.


Lately life has moved at a break neck speed and it's coming at me fast and furious. I have so many days where I can barely keep track of my own life much less plan anything for the future. I also have been finding it hard to find the GOOD in others. I feel like there is an alterior motive to almost everyone and everything. Like the friend who calls you and and asks "what are you up to this evening" and thinking they want to hang out you say "nothing" then they say "great then you can you watch the kids so my boyfriend and I can go out?" Really.....I can.....um...yeah.

I feel like I can't trust anything anymore, not even myself....I seem to make wrong decisions and I keep letting the wrong people into my life only to have to constantly clean up my own mess. It's hard to be an adult.

The Universe says this to me:
In all of time and space there is no challenge, pothole, mountain, chasm, hurdle, or foe larger than you. Not even close. Although if all you use to size them up are your physical senses... good luck!
Tallyho, The Universe

So really if there is nothing but ourselfs in our own way we can control it. Is it true that we are what we think and in turn our thoughts let us create the world we live in...if so I might be in trouble.

No comments: