Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Everything makes you better

Trying to see the glass as half full is really hard. All I can see some days is what I don't have. My coffee is half gone, my wine is almost empty.....my martini is empty. It's a real trick to train your brain and your heart to think the other way.

The Universe tells me this today: When something difficult or painful happens, always look to see what it makes possible that wouldn't have otherwise been possible. Like a new adventure, a closer friendship, or chocolate in your peanut butter.

I think sometimes we get so bogged down in the why's of our life and the how's and we forget about the DOING.....

If something sucks in your life right now, ask yourself, "What is the lesson or the gift?" As soon as you figure that out, it will have served its purpose and will move on.

No comments: