Friday, January 1, 2010

Time for a change

Here we are at the beginning of a brand new year. So much possibility lays before us all it's a little overwhelming. As I ponder the beginning of this year I see the potential this year has to offer and I want to reach out my hands and wrap them really tightly around the hope and not let it go. Just like anything else you grasp onto to tightly if you squeeze it too hard it will wither and die.

I need to greet the new year with arms spread open and my eyes wide open. That's the only way this year can work. I keep running but always looking back, how does one know if they ever reach their destination? We all have to start from someplace, maybe where I am right now is the perfect starting place...the possibilities of this year are never ending. Maybe everything we need is already inside of us. Maybe our time is now, maybe our moment is here, maybe.......

And so the journey begins. Welcome 2010!

No comments: