Thursday, May 21, 2009

Moving at warp speed

It seems like the days are flying by but not much is getting done. The other day I had my windows open and I swear a tumbleweed went rolling through my living room. I haven't been home long enough to do any type of cleaning at all and it's amazing how much dust and craps builds up.

I really need to take some time and clean, organize and get my house in order. I moved into my new apt. back in the middle of January...or was it February? Regardless, it's been a work in progress since then and it's time I just bite the bullet and get it done. I feel like there is no time, like all I do is move from event to event to event and I have no direction. I keep running through life hoping to connect with something, with someone, with some ...... I don't know...but it's exhausting. I think I need to just stop....stop moving, stop pushing, stop looking, just stop.

Breath.....I need some time to just breath. I have to remember I can't force a life to be....it just has to be.

No comments: