Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Annoyed

I realize some days you get to be the rain clouds and some days you get to be the rainbow but man right now I feel like a storm cloud.

I hate it when you wake up irritated. I don't know why I did, I had a lovely evening with a friend and I went to bed fairly early and still I woke up with my crabby pants on....ugh.

Then as I was leaving my house at 6:10am these two people talked to each other in these sing songy voices that is like freaking nails on a chalk board to me. Do they think that's cute? Charming? Sweet...uh no...it's freaking annoying. Plus these two ladies are well into their 40's and it's SOOO not cute. My lord, stop the sing songy talking....it's uber annoying.

To add to that, I have no air conditioning in my car....yeah she's got 91,000 miles on her and I'm sure she's seen better days but she is paid for and with student loans coming due I don't really want to add another expense...especially since my income is not going up...yet.

Anyway, it's a hot, sweaty irritating day and I really have nothing to say.....so until tomorrow.

No comments: