Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Feeling exhausted

I'm not going to lie....I'm exhausted. Running to hospitals out in Coon Rapids, finishing a paper, working full time, working part-time, trying to have any semblance of a life for myself and now becoming a new Auntie for the 14th time....I'm exhausted.

I feel no inspiration to write, to create, to play. It seems like way too much work to get my thoughts from my head to the paper (electronically). Ugh. It feels so exhausting to just get up and get dressed everyday for work.

I need a break, I need a vacation, I need some time pool/beach side to do nothing.....NOTHING! No phone, no people, no anything...just me, the water and maybe a coconut drink. Doesn't that sound soul recharging!?

I have a few thoughts rattling around in my head but it's going to take some energy and some time to formulate these thoughts into something other than a rambling mess of words thrown together that barely form sentences.

I have to work tonight then do a s'more event with my apartment complex, then drive out to meet my newest nephew and then bake a cake for my boss's birthday tomorrow....at some point I will have to sleep but for now I just keep moving and I'll be fine.

I really do need a wife.

What does the Universe have to say to me today:

You know that feeling of accomplishment, triumph, and sublime joy that immediately follows a job well done, a victory, or a fresh, hot pizza delivery to your door?


I say feel it now. Go on. Give it to yourself without all the rules.

Your boss,
The Universe


Feel it later today and from now on, let's choose to feel these things often.
Just because....



See even the Universe believes in NO RULES! Love it.

No comments: