Friday, June 26, 2009

Real Happiness

Does it exist? Is it possible to really be happy?

The Universe today says:

The opportunity to find happiness dances within every moment, beats within every heart, and grooves within every occurrence, situation, and event. Yet,it's amazing how many lifetimes it usually takes for someone to "get down on it" and pump up the volume. Feel it?

With the recent news of the latest celeb deaths I began to wonder....did they ever find happiness? Were they ever at peace in their lives and did they find what ever it was they were looking for? I know on a week to week basis I have moments of happiness, where I feel like I'm where I need to be, I am happy and content and all feels good. Then there are days though that I feel like I'll never have what I am looking for, that I'm just now happy.

It's hard to know when you've gotten to the point in your own life when you realize you are happy, you are content, you can relax and enjoy your own life. We don't even let ourselves enjoy and be happy.

It's been my year of no rules....it's worked out pretty good but I might need an addendum....try happiness. Hmm, I'll have to ponder that.

No comments: