Monday, January 26, 2009

Having a ball!

Really enjoying my life right now. Realized it yesterday as I pondered things.

Had a super fun, COLD weekend - don't think I warmed up until last last night. Then yesterday I had a day like I haven't had in MONTHS! Ended up not having to go into work (they were still now ready for me) and so I was super lazy alllll day...seriously...didn't do a blessed thing. This week is going to be really hectic and my note from the Universe said this:


I don't like to make predictions, but the way things are going, I wouldn't be at all surprised if this year you have a ball, go to a ball... and put the pics up on Facebook. You are so poised for the time of your life - The Universe

Isn't that great! I love Facebook, I love pictures and I am really ready to have a ball and have the year of my life. All good things. Plus my horoscope from yesterday said this:


You have enjoyed time on your own, but this week you return to a state of blissfull interdependence. You're a relationship-type person at heart and it makes you feel fulfilled to have a purpose in another person's life.


Messages...they are everywhere. I guess all one has to do is stop long enough to hear them. Hoping what they say are true.....there has been a lot of work leading up to this week and if I don't kill anyone today it's all good.....right?

Was golfing on the ice on Saturday with some new friends...had a blast. It's nice to be with people who just have fun, enjoy each other's company and accept the newbie in the group. It's funny though when you are in a bar and are sober and watching the drunk people. It wasn't even 6 o'clock and there were some pretty loaded people....I'm betting they had a "lazy" day on Sunday as well.

One interesting thing did happen.....the bar was packed and you had to sort of squeeze by people and as I squeezed by this girl who had just gotten up off her knee's as her friend poured a pitcher of beer in her mouth (yes a pitcher!) she looked at me grabbed ahold of both "girls" and said..."Man you have really nice boobs!" How does one react to that? I mean really it was a compliment.....and then several others around her, both men and women, commented on them as well. I'm not gonna lie...it was a proud moment for me and the "girls"!

Sometimes a girl just needs to hear nice things. Right?

No comments: