Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How much is too much?

I'm feeling really overwhelmed and overloaded right now. I don't dare complain that work is insanely busy or that my life is busy and jam packed because it's all eventually good things I'm working towards but I'm feeling pulled in too many directions and toss into that mix an Accounting/Finance class I just can not get my brain wrapped around. I'm feeling like curling up in a fetal position and going to sleep. Possibly I could get some sleep if I did that. I'm really running on empty...coffee can only take a girl so far.

Plus, how do you get people at work to NOT rely on you to do their job? I mean really....they get paid WAY more than I do yet they can't do the simplest task - the copier is out of paper. Really....you want me to stop what I am doing and put paper in the copier? Are you serious? How do these people have children that have survived? I'm feeling really really over used and under appreciated right now. Hope it's just a phase.

I am so close to being done with school, one class left after this, but seriously....it's taking all I have not to quit right now...that's the easy thing to do..quit....I'm good at that. Ugh.

Isn't it funny what a difference a day makes? Yesterday I was all happy and feeling good about life and what the Universe gives me and today I feel like I'm being tested and pushed and pulled in about 100 directions....what message am I suppose to gleam from this?

I feel like Charlie Brown today...Good Grief.

No comments: