Thursday, March 26, 2009

Redefining and decisions

Every event, every day many things force us to make decisions. We have to decide what to eat for breakfast, what to wear, what project or task to work on first and socially we make decisions all the time. It's hard to know if we are really making the right decision, we just have to keep on making decisions regardless.

Decisions effect all parts of our life...it disturbs our delicate balance. I hate the fact that making decisions or not making decisions, interferes with my life. It causes me to have to stop and to have to wonder if I am making the "right" decisions.

How do we know if we are making the right decisions? What are the best choices for our lives?

I find that every day I am redefining myself. I get to decide every single day who I want to be. Do I want to be corporate me, funny me, sassy me, sad me....who do I want to be today? How do you become the "one" though? It's a very hard decision. By not choosing one am I in effect really choosing? It's so exhausting.

How do you become the pretty one? The popular one? The one people clamour to be around? How do you become that person? Do you just get to decide that you are that person? Do you get voted off if you aren't good enough? Who decides that?

Short post today because I have way to much going on with work and school to try to formulate any rational thoughts on things other than quick blurbs. Just had to get this thought out of my head.

No comments: