Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Time flies when you are having fun?

Isn't it funny how fast time goes when we stop focusing on it...when we just keep moving and plugging away? Suddenly you look and the end is in site. I remember starting school 2 1/2 years ago thinking it was going to take FOREVER to finish and all of a sudden, last night, as I finished my last Marketing class and my last class at the current location, they are moving my school to Eden Prairie, I realized, I only have 12 weeks left.....12 weeks.


Where does the time go when we stop watching it? All of a sudden I am realizing how very fast our lives zoom by us. I am approaching another birthday, pretty quickly, and it's always a mental reminder that a year has passed....passed before I realize it's even passed. Most people use New Years Eve to make resolutions or goals for the new year, I do to but less focused. They are usually more general in nature....like this year's big one....No Rules! But a birthday is more about me...it's about time to start focusing on what I want for myself out of this next year.

What do I want? What do I need? Is this really finally my year?

No comments: