Wednesday, April 1, 2009

End of the first quarter

Where does the time go? I remember blogging about the new year and then blogging about the NEW new year and here we are at the end of the first quarter of this year already. This year is one quarter done, gone, spent, over...finished. Wild how fast time goes.

I barely can find time to get things done in one week much less one quarter. School is pretty all consuming right now....two classes while working full time and part time and trying to squeeze any piece of a life is completely and utterly exhausting...especially at my age. My marketing class is done next week but I've really enjoyed it....and then only 3 weeks left of my on line class but that one is killing me....so much more work than an actual class class. Ugh.

I feel like life is racing by and I am running as fast as I can to keep up and let me tell you...I don't run. I feel like I am just moving moment to moment without any thought. It's really exhausting.

I started this year (twice actually!) with the concept of NO RULES and I haven't really lived up to that like I planned. I don't have time to. hee hee.....that's really kind of an oxy moron isn't it.

I know I just have to keep moving or things will fall apart...if I just keep moving I think I can keep all the balls in the air....we shall see.

I read this quote the other day, something about each day being a new chapter in our own book, what will we write today. I really liked that thought. Although I wonder if I could have a ghost writer. Is that an option? To have someone else step in for a bit and write the pages of my life?

The Universe seems to understand what's happening all the time....

The Chinese say, "The best time to plant a tree was always 20
years ago. The second best time is always today."


Funny how planting trees and taking action on the life of
your dreams are the same that way.


The Universe


No day but today.

No comments: