Monday, December 8, 2008

Creating our own reality

"Find your true path. It's so easy to become someone we don't want to be,
without even realizing it's happening."

Dreams are messages we refuse to let ourselves hear while we are awake and plowing through our day. Lately my dreams have been really trying to tell me something but I've been refusing to listen. Maybe it was my NyQuil induced sleep (yes the devil winter crud has finally gotten to me) but the last two nights I've had weird dreams about endless roads or road blocks or walking on roads that go no where and I just keep going and going....it's clearly trying to tell me what I sort of already know but here is what I find about a road or road block.....as if I didn't know.

To see a road in your dream, indicates your sense of direction and pursuit of your goals. To see a winding, curvy, or bumpy road in your dream, suggests that you will encounter many obstacles and setbacks toward achieving your goals.

Thankfully my roads have not been bumpy or winding...just simple straight forward endless roads.

You may be met with unexpected difficulties. If the road is dark, then it reflects the darker or more frightening choices which you have made or are making.? To see a smooth road bordered by green trees and flowers, denotes a steady progress and steady climb up the social ladder. If the road is straight and narrow, then it means that your path to success is going according as planned. To see an unknown road in your dream, signifies that you new project will cause more grief than it is worth and a waste of time.

Wow.....my dreams have mostly been about daytime...no flowers or tree's...really nothing but a road out in the daytime...am I really a social climber? I kinda like that!

To see a roadblock in your dream, signifies obstacles in your business or personal life. You may need to be more persistent and diligent in trying to overcome the obstacles that come your way.

Okay this one doesn't surprise me but why does it keep appearing...I know this...I even know what it's really about but I can't do anything about it....doesn't my subconscious know I know?

Our dreams unify our body, mind, and spirit. It provides us with insights into ourselves and is a means for self-exploration. If you understand your dreams you should have a better chance of understanding and discovery of your true self. If that's true I got a lot of work ahead of me.

I realize we all work hard to create our own reality but sometimes our dreams get in the way of where we are taking ourselves....maybe we need to not work so hard at it? Boy...do I have a lot of work ahead of me!

I wish I had some NyQuil right now.

No comments: