Friday, February 20, 2009

My Posse

Okay, I just had a very fun conversation with some co-workers that gave me great joy!

I've been saying I need people, I need people to do all the mundane things for me but in talking to these people it's come to my attention that it's not PEOPLE I need...it's a POSSE!

The defintion of a posse:
1. A group of people summoned by a sheriff to aid in law enforcement.
2. A search party.
3. A gang involved in crimes such as running guns and illegal narcotics trafficking.
4. Slang A group of friends or associates.

I feel great joy at the thought of having my own posse....I see t-shirts, bumper stickers....maybe even an application!

Now I need a cool name for it!

6 comments:

TT. said...

I have the perfect name, but you'd be mad if I put it here, so I will email it you at home instead. :-)

Schnoodler said...

#3 right. Can I put in an order.

Schnoodler said...

How about celebrating your newly released nature and call it

Free Posse.

That would get my attention. Just a thought.

Schnoodler said...

Or how about something to celebrate lofty ideals or even your spirtiual connectedness like:

Posse for higher.

Schnoodler said...

Or maybe just have one for dinner companions and you'll be:

Posse Eaters

I've got so many ideas.

Schnoodler said...

Or maybe an acronym of who you are like: Outrageous Radical Girls and Some Men

You'll be

Posse O.R.G.A.S.M.

It's a stimulating thought maybe not so much.