Friday, August 29, 2008

Nice long weekends

It's nice to have a weekend open in front of you with nothing planned. I literally have no major plans for this long weekend and it kinda makes me really happy.

For some reason I woke up yesterday with a odd feeling - I awoke about 5:30am (that's sleeping in for me) but I felt sort of off as soon as I opened my eyes. Haven't been able to shake the feeling like something just isn't right but I can't figure out what exactly it is that isn't right. Odd. Plus I've been having really weird dream lately that I just can't seem to figure out what the heck they mean.

I work pt time in my apt. office and there are these two fairly younger guys (mid 30's) that work here and I had this dream that they were bowling in the hallway and when I went out to ask them what they were doing they yelled at me to go back in my apt. It was so odd. What the heck does that even mean?

Then my horoscope today says this - Gone is the strong lunar influence that got you energized and raring to go; what remains are calming influences that will leave you feeling rather too relaxed. However, don’t become too laid back. Balance is required on a day which has great potential to either be productive or rather sluggish!
Umm, I think I went to the sluggish side. I ran errands all day then tried to figure out what I actually need to install my wireless cable and now I'm working at ET until 7 and really all I want to do is go home, lay on the couch and watch bad tv. Maybe tomorrow will bring more energy my way.

No comments: