Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thinking ahead

I am excited for my weekend! It's Shooters Round Up at Ahlmans Gun Shop in Morristown (right outside of Fairbault Mn.) and I am in the melodrama again this year. This year I actually invested in a costume...and I have more lines than ever before. Two shows daily 11:30 & 2:30!! Bring your friends! You can shoot some guns, see a bull whip show and see me in my trashy costume!! Man, two years ago I would never have imagined I'd wear a costume like this but I gotta say, I look OK in it. Not sure about the hat thingy but I am going to make it work.

I pick up my 5 year old nephew for a few days of fun too...we are having a pool party at my house tomorrow and a picnic. It's fun to have kids around to do these things with. Makes me happy to feel young again!


I'll be off line probably until Monday so if you want to see me you'll have to come to the gun show or wait for an update on Monday.

No comments: