Friday, September 12, 2008

Beautiful day beautiful weather

Man I can't say enough how much I LOVE this weather. It's freaking awesome. I had the day off and so I played a little later last night than I would have on a Thursday night and then I sort of kept playing most of the night. My body still woke up at 7am though. I really tried to stay in bed but I was up and frankly I needed a few asprins..yeah...a little more than moderately sedated I was the night before. Oh well..it was fun.

I had today off and ran errands and then spent some time sitting alone at a coffee shop outside watching the world go by and just thought. Nothing earth shattering or all that deep really, just enjoying my life, the day and this incredible weather. I have so many things on my TO DO lists but I took some time to just chill alone. Not something I am good at doing but I am working on that.

I am working at ET until 7 then off to meet a friend for drinks...although tonight I believe I'll be having soda water and a twist of lime...but I will poke in some wings!!

Enjoy this sublime weather and weekend. Hoping to have fun posts this weekend as I plan to have my camera with me to document this weekend. :) Stay tuned!

No comments: