Thursday, September 25, 2008

Casual day, casual thoughts

I love casual days at work - jeans day! It's really a win win. You pay $2 towards a good cause and you get to wear jeans....woo hoo. I am seeing a lot of fall clothes on people now...I refuse to wear them...I pulled them out but I am not ready to wear them yet...can't do it. Still got on my open toe WHITE shoes. Yes it's true, I am a rebel.

I got alot of personal errands done last night. I actually had to exchange my new underwear, no I hadn't worn the ones I exchanged yet, I bought them too big. That was a fun problem. I also had a woman tell me this morning that I was getting skinny. HA.....those were her exact words. I was so stunned by them I said...WHAT? She said...you are getting so skinny! I kinda want to run and jump on a scale right now....I think she was just without caffeine this am but heck, I'll take it.

I love reality tv....American's Next Top Model has taught me a lot...I have pretty much perfected my super model walk too. Thank you Tyra because I got it going on!! I watched the show last night and I'm always amazed at how much the girls talk smack and as soon as they get in front of the camera they become these shy, scared, deer in the headlights. I mean they have hair, makeup and clothing picked out for them and they pretty much look like rock stars how come they don't bring that when then come to the shoot? I keep thinking man, I wouldn't hire anyone of these heffers...they are too young and have no real passion for what they are doing. I hope the judges see that. Mostly the judges are divas themselves so I'm not sure how unbaised they can really be. I keep thinking how fun it would be to be on a reality show. Man, I'm sure I'd be great tv.

I love facebook. It's this amazing social networking tool that allows me to have glimpses into people's lives I wouldn't normally have. I get to see pictures (although some are inappropriate and really shouldn't be shared) hear blurbs and see what they are up to. It's kind of fun to have little snapshots into 75 peoples lives. I approve.

This weather sure can't decide what it wants to do...it is frustrating that every Thursday it seems iffy out....I like to go walk down to the farmers market and wander but when the sky threatens to open up I don't want to be out in it. I need to go today to get some supplies for my cowboy cavier for this weekend. I'm looking forward to hanging out with some new friends and learning to play poker. I'm pretty sure I'll be the Tiger Woods of poker. You wait and see.

No comments: