Sunday, October 12, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Today is the type of day I would normally relish laying around doing nothing with. I am feeling really lazy today but it's my weekend to work so I drug myself out of bed at 7am, took a shower and began my day. I always feel productive when I get alot of stuff done but today I don't feel productive.

I had dinner and went to a movie with friends last night and got home about 11:30pm which isn't all that late for me but for some reason I feel realllllly tired and lazy today. Probably because nothing is really happening at work, showed one apartment but overall no drama, nothing except sitting in this oven of an office. Saw Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist. I enjoyed it more that I really thought I would. It looked amusing enough but I really liked the slow pace of the movie where nothing really major happened. What I was confused about was this row of hoodlums that attended the movie. They were these young, urban, hip hop dudes who looked like this would be the last place on a Saturday night they would be. They had their own agenda for the enitre movie and their own conversation going on the whole time. Normally it would have made me sort of insane but it kind of amused me. People are funny. Everytime you think you really know someone or think you do it changes in a heartbeat.

Here's hoping this lazy day is surprise free. Oh and FYI I now have 85 friends on Facebook. I'm only 15 away from my goal. Can't wait to meet it and make a new one!

No comments: